Test video review still pending

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test video review still pending

Hi,

I've submitted my test video long back for feedback, but it has not yet been reviewed. I understand there is increased volume of new courses as displayed, but the delay should not be forever which will lead new course creators to find new platforms. Sometimes, the motivation will fizzle out too. So, I strongly recommend some course of action from Udemy and expect timely feedback.

Regards,

Bhargav

3 Replies

go to your course and submit it for review....the normaltime for verification is 5-7 days...

Hey Shubhamkar,

First I'd like to know if my test video is up to standards after which recording the whole course makes sense. Else if the course video gets rejected when submitted, the effort will be wasted. Isn't it?

no ...it dosen't go waste....every thing you upload is not deleted ...they can say to make changes but not rejected....as far as test vidio is concern ...your video must contain human voice audio for captions ..

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors