The First Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The First Course

Go to solution

Hi there 
It is my first course here on Udemy and after sending a sample to be tested it was all good except one thing which is the aspect ratio of the video must be 16:9 although I edited my videos with this ratio however still there are black bars on the sides of the video and Idk how to fix this!!!
Can you help me out? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Looking at the image you posted, you can see the black bars at either side of your pages, this is because the pages you created look to be in standard A4 and the video settings is in 720 (minimum requirement) so either you will have to expand/enlarge the images to fit the 720 box ( however this will probably result in the text becoming unreadable) or re-do your pages/images in the 720 format. 
hope this helps/makes sense.

Regards  

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AdhamFathy439 , I'm bumping your post for visibility. What did you use for filming and editing? Perhaps someone can chip in!

Go to solution

Hi there
The this is that i was willing to make an audiobook and publish it online, later I knew that I can’t do an audiobook on Udemy but only videos. So I decided to convert the audio to video by adding the pages that I am saying and explaining... 
I think you got me now!!
I was using the VSDC Video Editor to combine the audio with the pictures and that’s it.. 
Let me show you here on this Pic.............. Screenshot (485).png

Go to solution

Looking at the image you posted, you can see the black bars at either side of your pages, this is because the pages you created look to be in standard A4 and the video settings is in 720 (minimum requirement) so either you will have to expand/enlarge the images to fit the 720 box ( however this will probably result in the text becoming unreadable) or re-do your pages/images in the 720 format. 
hope this helps/makes sense.

Regards  

Go to solution

Thank you I solved the issue 3 days ago and yes I did what you said to me. I stretched the pages to fit the video and was still readable.
Thanks 

Go to solution

Which Tool or software are you using to edit your Videos 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors