The Review Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Review Process

Go to solution

Dear all:

I am new here. I have just submitted my course on Literary Theory for review. Could you all kindly share your knowledge about this process? Here are some of my queries:

How long does it take to get the review results?

What usually are the main concerns of the reviewers, especially if you have followed all the guidelines?

What kind of revisions are usually suggested about the video content?

I would be grateful for your advice. 
Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MasoodRaja Congratulations on submitting your course. Normally, the review process takes up to 2 business days to receive a reply from the team. The Quality Review team evaluates your course and provides feedback. More on how that all works here.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MasoodRaja Congratulations on submitting your course. Normally, the review process takes up to 2 business days to receive a reply from the team. The Quality Review team evaluates your course and provides feedback. More on how that all works here.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you so much!

Go to solution

Thank you. I am almost there. My course content passed the quality review:) I just need to fix two minor issues and resubmit for review. 
Thank you for your help. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors