The software I use for video leaves a watermark on the video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The software I use for video leaves a watermark on the video

Go to solution

Hello Instructors,

I want to create my first course on Udemy. Want to know if it is OK to use Kinemaster free version for video/audio recording and editing? Since, it is a free version, it leaves a watermark on the video. At present, I can afford only free software. Please, advise. Thanks for you kind response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Girija,

Imagine you are a student. Would you enjoy enrolling into a course with watermarked videos?  Would you even enroll into that course (after watching a watermarked promo video), or maybe look around for a more mature course?  Your answer to these questions will help you answer your original question.

Look around for free software alternatives. Google around. 

For recording, one example is OBS. And there are others.

For editing, one example is iMovie (if you are on Mac). Not sure about Windows, but look around.

Cheers,

WIth kind regards,

Vlad.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Girija,

Imagine you are a student. Would you enjoy enrolling into a course with watermarked videos?  Would you even enroll into that course (after watching a watermarked promo video), or maybe look around for a more mature course?  Your answer to these questions will help you answer your original question.

Look around for free software alternatives. Google around. 

For recording, one example is OBS. And there are others.

For editing, one example is iMovie (if you are on Mac). Not sure about Windows, but look around.

Cheers,

WIth kind regards,

Vlad.

Go to solution

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for your valuable inputs & suggestions. I agree with the points and sure I will definitely try to find out alternative solutions.

Thanks & Regards,

Girija

Go to solution

I use Openshot.  It's completely free and doesn't have a watermark.  The online manual isn't great but there are many good tutorial videos on YouTube.

Go to solution

hello 

i use "debut video capture software " it is from "nch" co. 

i have it as 49 $ forever 

it is very easy to use  

Go to solution

Hey @Girija942 Use "Open Shot" Desktop application.

It's very simple to use and without Watermark.

It's better than any mobile editing software.

I recommend you to record like pro in Openshot.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors