The weirdest error message...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The weirdest error message...

Go to solution

Good day everybody,

Hope I'm not commiiting some horrible fau pas by postin this here, been getting a weird error message when trying to upload videos to my course :

Your video upload failed for 1 reason:
The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.

I've logged a support ticket with Udemy, but was wondering if anyboady else got this error, and how on earth to fix it ?

Hofmeyr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I reported it more than 2 months ago, and they still don't have a solution.  The error message was slightly different, but it was definitely about the same thing (the signature).

The solution is to use the bulk uploader instead.

Unfortunately that is not possible if the video you are trying to upload is the promo, but for all of the other videos, the bulk uploader will help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

I reported it more than 2 months ago, and they still don't have a solution.  The error message was slightly different, but it was definitely about the same thing (the signature).

The solution is to use the bulk uploader instead.

Unfortunately that is not possible if the video you are trying to upload is the promo, but for all of the other videos, the bulk uploader will help.

Go to solution

Thank you good sir ! Using the bulk uploader worked perfectly. I would still like to know what is causing this, hopefully the boys and girls from tech support will be able to help....

Go to solution

Great to know it worked!

Yes, I hope so. I'm also waiting for a solution, because I can't update my promo video...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors