Tips and Tools suggestion request for new guy. And many questions :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips and Tools suggestion request for new guy. And many questions :)

Go to solution

Hey Buddies,

I have 8+ years of experience in IT and did Masters in Computer Science.

I used to be afraid of Teaching career, now after gaining good enough experience, working with different people guiding and training in-person on multiple occasions, I came up with the idea of creating a course, which is yet to design.

Looking for your Tips and suggestions for tools such as Microphone mostly importantly.

1. I feel strange when I listen to my voice, when I did sample screen recording along with my voice 🙂 is that normal?

2. Is there is any good tool convert Text-to-voice and utilize with Udemy videos properly? if I don't prefer my voice?

3. How smooth or feature when we create videos with Udemy? and how better with tools like Doodly, Doodlemaker kind of tools? not necessarily or expensive? can we can videos on Doodly like tools and upload videos on Udemy?

4. Once I create a course successfully on Udemy, can I use external tools like SEO, Ads on Google/YT/FB etc. to increase of Students attention to my course?

Thank you for your responses!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Maged-Koshty
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Here're my "very quick answers:

1- yes it's very normal ... don't worry about it

2- text-to-speech tools are not allowed in udemy 

3- yes can use any kind of video... you better create a video and send it to udemy for validation ...  click on the tools icon from your instructor board to get to the "test video" area

4- yes you can ... but why wait till you're successful on udemy ... market your courses now to the people you know will be interested in your courses

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Maged-Koshty
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Here're my "very quick answers:

1- yes it's very normal ... don't worry about it

2- text-to-speech tools are not allowed in udemy 

3- yes can use any kind of video... you better create a video and send it to udemy for validation ...  click on the tools icon from your instructor board to get to the "test video" area

4- yes you can ... but why wait till you're successful on udemy ... market your courses now to the people you know will be interested in your courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors