Travelling course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travelling course

Hallo,

is first time for me here, as teacher.

In real world I'm a commercial in pharmaceuticals, and also for this I got a big experience on organizing by myself my trips, for business and leisure.

I travelled all around EU and in some extra EU Countries (India, USA, Thai, Mexico, Uzbekistan), always with my kids!

I organized in past travelling courses in my Town and I got good results in terms of attendance.

I think that travelling should be a subject of teaching at schools, because if you want organize a trip, you should evaluate a lot of topics, in order to avoid inconvenients.

This is the idea, create slides where I teach how to organize a trip by oneself.

First in Italian language (for Italians), then in english.

What do you think about my idea?

Welcome any suggestion (positive or negative).

Thanks

federico- Italy

2 Replies
Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @fedebi2 

Welcome to our community! Happy to have you here.

You can check this link to our course creation center which includes several articles that will guide you to on how to check your topic’s demand and competition. 

Hope to hear about your experience creating your first course soon!

i have upload a travel course about last 3 years experience on traveling in different country 

https://friendstraveler.com/

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors