Types of courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Types of courses?

Hello....I am an adult basic skills professor and I was wondering if basic skill update type courses in math reading ect would be useful on this website or is the target market already college graduates? I noticed that a lot of jobs nowadays make you take little tests so I was thinking that might be helpful for people? What do you guys think? I'm not entirely sure what courses to put on this format....but I really like the concept of open education!

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RitaHarris, welcome to our community! Udemy has a wide variety of students of all ages, interests, and backgrounds. One way to refine your topic and explore the marketplace trends is to check the topic’s demand by visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This tool displays high-level information so you can see how learners search and find these courses which may be helpful to determine your marketing strategy. 

Hope that helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors