Udemy Payout and Payoneer transfer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Payout and Payoneer transfer

Hi there

I am new on udemy and created my first course last month. i have following queries, appreciate your advice:

1. Does Udemy automatically sends earnings on paydate to connected payment method i.e Payoneer? or Instructor can manually withdraw full / partial amount of fund.

2.  What if someone does not have USD currency on Payoneer, will that be a problem to receive payment from Udemy?

3. Does Udemy allow to disconnect earlier payoneer payment method (due to issues with account) and link up any new payoneer account even if it is of friends / families?

Thanks

Reza

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CAMS Prep Congratulations on your first course.

1. Yes, payment is sent to the payment method selected on your account. Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. You are able to withdraw the paid amount (there should be a minimum withdrawal depending on your payment method)

2.  We can only pay instructors their revenue in USD to their PayPal or Payoneer accounts. If you wish for the revenue to be converted into your country's currency, please contact the support team from PayPal or Payoneer.

3. You can change the account of PayPal or Payoneer. You can refer to this article here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors