Unable to publish a coding exercise

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish a coding exercise

Go to solution

I'm unable to publish a coding exercise even after it completes successfully the solution check. The PUBLISH button never appear.

Does someone experience this trouble ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @gillesvds I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and provide all detailed information about the error you are getting, they will be able to assist you.

Regards,

Eliana 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @gillesvds I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and provide all detailed information about the error you are getting, they will be able to assist you.

Regards,

Eliana 

Go to solution

This still seems to be an issue. I'm working on creating a course and there is no Publish feature for the Coding Exercises. Reaching out to the support line is going to be a painful experience if I need to do this everytime I create a new coding exercise in the future. 

Go to solution

Yes the issue is still exists, cant you please provide documentation o tutorial on how to publish coding exercises.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors