Unable to upload / map my recorded video episode with Courses curriculum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload / map my recorded video episode with Courses curriculum

hello Frieds,

I need your support to build my first recorded video program for kids... I did find enough guidlines to create my first online program (vidoe) over Udemy. 

Can someone share their experiance.

Regards

Aditya Singhal

Admin note - edited to remove phone and email address

4 Replies

Hi @Numismatics035  .

I think the problem may be of because 1 )the network issues.

2 )your Video does not support udemy videos quality and type of video file.

Let's sure that your video has been 720px of quality and MP4 type.

Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Numismatics035 

Welcome to our community! We are happy to have you here.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading your first recorded video. I'll recommend you reach out to the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com. They will be able to provide you with more details on this matter.

That said, would you mind removing your personal information (mobile number, email) from this post? Since this is not allowed in the community according to our guidelines which you can check here. Thanks!

Lili
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Numismatics035 wrote: I need your support to build my first recorded video program for kids... 

Hi @Numismatics035 - please be aware that Udemy is not currently set up to support underage learners. As such, please ensure any subject matter oriented towards young students is clearly marketed to parents and guardians who will be supervising their learning. Please refer to the Restricted Topics article for more information.

Thank you!

Lili - Community Manager

Hello sir first read the full instruction then if u can't find ..watch some social videos of this site .thank you 

@Numismatics035 wrote:

hello Frieds,

I need your support to build my first recorded video program for kids... I did find enough guidlines to create my first online program (vidoe) over Udemy. 

Can someone share their experiance.

Regards

Aditya Singhal

Admin note - edited to remove phone and email address

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors