Understanding when a Udemy review is required?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding when a Udemy review is required?

I just completed my very first Udemy course called Introduction to METS the Minimal Essential Testing Strategy. After I completed the course, I submitted it for review and within about 2 hours (wow, that was fast) my course was approved. What I discovered thought was my course was still set to private access and not accessible to the public. So I went and changed my course to be publicly accessible which I believe meant it needed to go back through the Udemy review process.

Just wondering why the first review was not acceptable for the change from private to public? I’m hoping to do a few more tweaks (pricing, quizzes) along the way, is a new review from Udemy necessary for all these types of changes as well?

thank you for your insight and help.

Greg Paskal - Newbie Course Creator 

1 Reply

Hi @GregPaskal , when you change your course's privacy to public, it's sent back to the review team but when you add content, the course does not go into review again. I hope this clarifies any doubts!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors