Upload Video with low resolution

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Video with low resolution

I have uploaded one video but failed because low resolution. what I can do.

for your information, the video include presentation. I will synchronise it with presentation in PDF with high resolution.

what I should do to complete the uploading successfully. 

Regards,

Dr. Sadeq AlAbdulwahab 

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dr-Sadeq  The common cause of video upload issues is environmental, so the browser, the machine, or the connection may be responsible for this difficulty. You can check the following article https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229604228-Why-Won-t-my-Videos-Upload- 

In case, you still experiencing issues, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi Elianan  

The Video is less than  720p . It was recorded originally like this.

I want to upload it anyway and to synchronise it with the presentation. 

what I can do  

Hey @Dr-SadeqUdemy requires that video content is HD quality, with a resolution of at least 720p. You can read more about our requirements and recommendations for course videos in our Course Quality Checklist linked here.

If you have any questions about your video quality, our Test Video service can provide personalized assistance and feedback before you start working on our course (read more here).

As Eliana suggested, if you have more specific questions, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com, the team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors