Uploaded and Ready!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploaded and Ready!

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am done! Now it's time to see some results.Good vibes guys good vibesGood vibes guys good vibes

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi and congratulations!

It might be time to see some results, but I would rather say "Now it is time to market and promote full time."

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Posting some of your lessons to YouTube, with a coupon link in the description could be a good starting point.

You could also join some Facebook (or some other social network) groups related to your course's topic, and start participating and/or helping people, and thus making an online reputation (in case you still don't have it).

The Marketing section on the Teaching Center offers some ideas about marketing that could be worth reading, if you haven't.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi and congratulations!

It might be time to see some results, but I would rather say "Now it is time to market and promote full time."

Go to solution

Hey thanks! Absolutly! What might be 1 or 2 best strategies for marketing? Do you use other social media outlets? 

Go to solution

Posting some of your lessons to YouTube, with a coupon link in the description could be a good starting point.

You could also join some Facebook (or some other social network) groups related to your course's topic, and start participating and/or helping people, and thus making an online reputation (in case you still don't have it).

The Marketing section on the Teaching Center offers some ideas about marketing that could be worth reading, if you haven't.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors