Urgent help needed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help needed

Go to solution

Hello everyone, i am new here. I want to ask something. Can i create videos with board and markers??....i am asking because, here everyone have videos with digital presentations. Is it compulsory?? 

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey its not compulsory, ideally it depends on which topic your course is, if your course can be presented with videos that would be good or else, you can go with what you have choosed.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Go to solution

It will depend on your course topic and how you plan to share your content, if you consider you have a different way to do the things and these changes can help you to reach more people or feel comfortable do it. Always remember that the sky is the limit. 

Go to solution

Hi @Astrohansraj , It you are making good interactive videos with your white board and markers. It will be new approach to the students

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hey its not compulsory, ideally it depends on which topic your course is, if your course can be presented with videos that would be good or else, you can go with what you have choosed.

Go to solution

@tallojuuday  thank you sir

Go to solution

It will depend on your course topic and how you plan to share your content, if you consider you have a different way to do the things and these changes can help you to reach more people or feel comfortable do it. Always remember that the sky is the limit. 

Go to solution

Hi @Astrohansraj , It you are making good interactive videos with your white board and markers. It will be new approach to the students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors