Using free yoga videos from internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using free yoga videos from internet

Hello, 

I am a yoga teacher. Can I post free yoga videos available on the internet for my yoga course content? 

SSPandey
4 Replies

Hi, 

Are they your videos? 

No, as I mentioned free available videos on the internet. 

As they are available there free and doing the rounds on the social media frequently, therefore in this context I asked that if they be used on udemy with my voice over instructions?

Regards! 

SSPandey

Hey @ShashankShekhar, if you think that the material that you are using might be infringing upon somebody else's idea or content, we would suggest not including it in your course. The easiest way to check whether it is ok for you to use somebody else's content in your course is to contact them directly and ask for their permission.

Ultimately, Udemy cannot advise on any copyright issue and takes no responsibility for the material that you place on our platform. Remember that you retain the rights to all of the content that you place on Udemy and that we are simply the platform through which you deliver that material. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to policy@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, you can't. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors