Verification Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Video

Hi there, I hope this finds you well.

We've sent our verification video over 48h ago. I understand that it may be taking longer now due to the increased volume of tickets... but perhaps an automated confirmation e-mail would help us to know that it was received?

Hoping to hear from you guys soon. All the best.

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @WesleyCortes You won't get an automated message that confirms you successfully sent the video. Make sure you have a sent email to verification@udemy.com and you should be good. You should get an email to confirm the verification process has been completed.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi @ElianaC, thanks for this.

Yes, I've sent the video to that e-mail twice. And I checked again. Since it has been more than 48h, is there a timeframe to expect an answer? Just asking to have an idea if I should be looking at another platform.

Thank you so much.

Hey @WesleyCortes, you should expect a response from the team approximately two business days after you last reached out.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thanks, @Abbie 

Yes, the video was sent on Monday 4pm Australian time, which would have been Sunday 11pm in California. So two business days would have been up on the end of day on Tuesday?

Thank you so much.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors