Verification Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Video

Go to solution

Hello, I hope you are in good health. I have created my course on udemy when I click on Submit for Review they ask for verification video. I email the video now what to do when I again click on submit for review the same verification. button again appears. I am so confused about it. Please guide me on it. Thanks in advance

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @MujahidRafiq, if you've successfully submitted your verification video, then please look out for the team''s response. Once the team confirms that your account is verified you can submit your course for review.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

@MujahidRafiq Once you submit the verification video, Trust & Safety team will take some time to review and approve it. Once it is approved, you can go ahead and submit your course. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @MujahidRafiq, if you've successfully submitted your verification video, then please look out for the team''s response. Once the team confirms that your account is verified you can submit your course for review.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@MujahidRafiq Once you submit the verification video, Trust & Safety team will take some time to review and approve it. Once it is approved, you can go ahead and submit your course. 

Go to solution

Thanks

Go to solution

Hi! @MujahidRafiq 

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You are really perfect to get a solution by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness to exchange your mind for your course from Udemy Support team. Go ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors