Verification process is too slow

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process is too slow

Hi guys,

I have sent my text & video for verification purposes but it is taking too much time. I'm waiting for more than a week and the Verification team doesn't reply my questions at all, also the Support team informed me they have no information about other departments, as a result I am completely lost ont his process, even Udemy says "The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours.

Whats shouls I expect?

How should I proceed? 

Regards,

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mirkorodriguez since there is a higher volume verification identity requests than normal, as a result, responses from our team have been delayed. Don't worry you'll hear from them soon.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi @ElianaC, I completely understand the delay, but 10 days waiting for identity verification? I think you should make something to correct this issue.

As I wrote, Udemy still says "The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours." and basically this is not true. I think you should update that message to avoid misunderstandings between instructors and they could know in advance the real delay time before to publish any course.

In my case, I built the course in 4 weeks but the identity verification process is taking almost 2 week. That makes no sense since I know the course revision will also take some additional time.

What should I expect?

How should I proceed? 

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Hey @mirkorodriguez 

Thank you for pointing that out. I've let the proper teams know that the wording needs to be updated. Our apologies for the delay, I see you have now been verified. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!