Verification process (yet another thread!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Verification process (yet another thread!)

Go to solution

So, I pushed the Submit button, and I was confronted with a quite strange web-form asking for my full name and address (nothing else) to "verify my identity". Obviously it failed... how can any service verify my identity without asking for a passport and such? Beats me!

So, I made the video as instructed (again, no ID required in the video!) and sent it.

I see in many older posts that this can be a real pain in the neck, so I wonder why on earth Udemy isn't using a standard identity verification system? Is there any meaningful reason?

And... after how many days of silence do I have to start worrying and begin pestering the instructors' support?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Wow, that was fast! it took just a few hours! It's done, so the course is submitted to Udemy for approval 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Wow, that was fast! it took just a few hours! It's done, so the course is submitted to Udemy for approval 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors