Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Go to solution

Hi All,

I'm trying to send in my verification video but I am repeatedly being asked to set up my email to be able to do this. I can't get past this stage. Am i doing something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, you can also send your verification video directly to this email address: verification@udemy.com. In the email you need to write the same property statement that you tell verbally in the video, the name of the course and your full name. Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi, you can also send your verification video directly to this email address: verification@udemy.com. In the email you need to write the same property statement that you tell verbally in the video, the name of the course and your full name. Hope it helps!

Go to solution

Thank you. I've tried this route but it has bounced back saying the file is too large.

Go to solution

Hi @SoniaHarris71, you can send your verification video through a google drive or dropbox link so that our team can access it. Just be sure to set the link or folder as public or else additional permission will be required. 

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:(It was rejected however my details are correct I have submitted my verification video but im now being told my account will be taken down account will be removed on August 18, 2019 12:34 PM UTC.Are u Serious

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors