Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Go to solution

Hello everybody,

How long does the verification process take?
I sent my verification video for more than a day and have not received any  response yet. 

Can anybody help me with advice on what to do. 

Thanks

Update, 

I contacted Udemy support, and the problem was that the verification team didn't receive my email due it's size, and I sent new one with small size. 

Thanks Udemy Support team. 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @MustafaMahmoud, you can expect to hear back in about 2 business days. For more information about reaching out to our support teams, check out this post.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

It took Udemy 2-3 days to verify my entire published course - Kevin

Go to solution

Hey @RamsaiDupati025, have you reached out to instructorsupport@udemy.com? Our support team would be happy to help you out!

9 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @MustafaMahmoud, you can expect to hear back in about 2 business days. For more information about reaching out to our support teams, check out this post.

Go to solution

Thanks 

Go to solution

Two days went by without a response!! 

Go to solution

Hey @MustafaMahmoud, you can bump your ticket or reach out again 🙂

Go to solution

Sorry, I did not understand.

Go to solution

It took Udemy 2-3 days to verify my entire published course - Kevin

Go to solution

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP....Annotation 2019-08-12 192939.png

Go to solution

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP....

Go to solution

Hey @RamsaiDupati025, have you reached out to instructorsupport@udemy.com? Our support team would be happy to help you out!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors