Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

hello everybody

I have a question , should I send my verification video before or after submitting the course ?

and thanks

6 Replies

Hey @MarouaOuakrim, If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, you will be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review. That's the best time to submit your verification info. Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

@Abbie  THANK YOU

@Abbie wrote:

Hey @MarouaOuakrim, If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, you will be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review. That's the best time to submit your verification info. Smiley Happy

I think i had the same issue and didn't know how to go about it until now. Thank you.

You actually do not need to send. Because they are so bad. I am waiting over 1 week for them to review of 10 seconds verification video. What a bad company. They say me every day that i will get response during day. Waiting over a week now and they are not answering my emails at all. All my students are waiting and some of them could get into course and others not. What an unserious company really.

I actually did not send any verification video before submitting. The process is for those who are not sure if the qulaity of their video will be accepted. If you are confident about your video quality, it should not be a problem. Read the specifications and just follow through. Thanks

@MarouaOuakrim wrote:

hello everybody

I have a question , should I send my verification video before or after submitting the course ?

and thanks

THANK YOU 

@DrFrancisM551 wrote:

I actually did not send any verification video before submitting. The process is for those who are not sure if the qulaity of their video will be accepted. If you are confident about your video quality, it should not be a problem. Read the specifications and just follow through. Thanks

@MarouaOuakrim wrote:

hello everybody

and thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors