Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Hello,

I am a new instructor on board. I have created and uploaded all the videos. At last when I clicked on submit for review, I was asked to enter my name, father's name, PAN, which I have entered correctly but it was said details are not verified. I have tried two times and same was the case both these times and only 1 chance is left to verify. What to do? Please help me out.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Don't worry be patient place the pan card in front of you use capital letters while entering pan card number and match your name and father's name from pan card itself. Recheck it and then submit. I wish you luck and it will surely be submitted. 

I used Capital letters only for both those attempts and with correct details but not accepted. Is there any official udemy mail to ask about this?

Hi @sai-panda, you can reach out to verification@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors