Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Hi everybody

I'm having issues verifying my identity since last week. My account is at a risk of getting deleted now because I have to finish the verification process with 30 days.

I've been having a lot of back and forth with Udemy since last week and they take ages to reply. One of the guys from their support team told me there's a temporary problem with persona and I should try again later.

I tried again a day later, still got the same problem. I send a link to my email address, and takes me to withpersona.com, it ask me to upload my ID.. I upload my id then it ask me to seat in front of the camera. I seat in front of the camera and move my face from left to right as instructed. 

And they it says 'we can't access your camera blah blah. even though I clearly gave permission to my web cam. I tried the process on my phone get the same issues, sometimes the browser just crushes. 

Did anybody else experience the same issue ? how did you you guys solve it.

I'm very close to giving up now, seems like udemy doesn't know what to do with this issue

1 Reply

Hi @ElaJones 

Thanks for contacting support about this. I was able to see the team has already replied to your case. Please make sure to follow up with them via email with any questions or doubts you may have. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors