Verification troubles

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification troubles

Hi all, I'm hoping I'm the only one who had gone through this, but also hoping someone can help me.
After a lot of work to create my course and upload to Udemy, the automatic verification didnt work because my date of birth wasn't recognised. I immediately followed up with the manual video. This was a few days ago and I haven't heard anything back yet, and Udemy says my course will be wiped on Monday without verification.

Has anyone else been through this? I'm excited to get my course online but a bit upset that it might be wiped through no fauly of my own. I dread the idea of trying to re-write and upload everything again, especially if there's no reason for the verification not to work.

Any advice? Thanks!

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DaveCorn  don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi there - me too - it won't accept my date of birth - must be a British thing perhaps? I have attempted it a few times now and it won't accept it.

I have done a video verification yet as I want this to work and don't want to end up like our friend here who feared his course would be deleted.

Any advice would be good.

Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors