Verification video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification video

I have sent my course verification video to Udemy via Gmail, not by submitting it to Udemy because it opens Outlook application. Is that okay or I have to send it from the site?

5 Replies

I have also sent a verification email, but I received msg that udemy can not verify me because your course is not complete. There is no clear information about how to finish or complete the course?  

@Dhanashri Have you verified that your course has proper title, description, target audience, and all the information on the Course landing page? I guess anyone of the information could be missing. If you still don't get an answer by yourself, please write to instructorsupport@udemy.com

Thanks Sir , 

I am trying to find the solution but unable to get solution . Are your courses start selling?

No. My course is still stuck in the verification process. Since I started collecting a survey for my course 6 months back, I have ~100 people pre-registered to take my course. But unfortunately, I still get stuck in the review process. 

@LukaPetrovic Please email the verification email to verification@udemy.com. Gmail should work, check if your system has default email option set for Microsoft outlook

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!