Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification

Go to solution

Hi Udemy people!!

Don't want to bother you unnecessary, just wanted to check something out.

My course is ready and uploaded. The verification process seemed a bit strange as only my name and address was asked. (I live in Ireland). Of course it's failed!! Nothing else was asked.

I made a video as requested and sent 3 emails (unfortunately my first video didn't have the audio channel as I was trying to convert it to a smaller format and made a mistake). I sent another mail including the fully working video. I didn't get a reply, but when I visited my page it said my account will be deleted in 5 days time. On the verification page it said I have to submit my video within 30 days...? So, is it 5 days or is it 30 days?

It doesn't make any sense.

Would that be possible to check this for me? It took me more than 6 months of hard work to create this course and now it looks like it could be discarded because of some sort of technical issue.

Will be grateful for any info/help/advice.

Thank you!

Oleg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Drakeshavfr800, you should expect a response from the team in 2 business days after you last reached out. This may differ depending on the number of requests awaiting. I did check and your account has been verified now. Congrats!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Drakeshavfr800, you should expect a response from the team in 2 business days after you last reached out. This may differ depending on the number of requests awaiting. I did check and your account has been verified now. Congrats!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you Abbie!!!

xxx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors