Video without face

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video without face

Hello Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well

Can I start my career on udemy as a Instructor without revealing face because I don't want to Reveal it As I am Muslim? 

6 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The short answer is yes; Udemy doesn't require you to include any sort of image of yourself in your course. You could have a course that is just slides and screen captures with you doing a voice-over, for example.

It might put you at a slight disadvantage as it's a little more difficult to establish a personal connection with students that way, but if you're teaching a technical topic I don't think most students care if they see the instructor or not. They just want the material.

Speaking clearly will be all the more important though, if they don't have any visual cues from you.

@FrankKane  Thank you 

Yes you can make a video without showing your face.

@Samreen Nisa Qureshi  Thank you 

Since they will not be seeing your, try to present your course as interesting and clear as possible. Allow your voice to make up for your face. 

@Monica2021  ok thank you 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors