Wandering how the review feedback works.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wandering how the review feedback works.

I had my first course go live about a week ago.. in the first three days I had 3 people take my course..  they all gave a 5 star rating and a good review.. Yet on my course it says you have 3 students and 1 review.. Whay arrn't the others showing?  Wouldnt that help me by showing all students so far are happy with my course.  Does any one know why all my reviews aren showing.. Thank you. 

5 Replies

They are probably filtered out. It happens when you ask someone to give you 5 star ratings. How do you know if they have posted a review before it appears? Have you talked to them about it? In such case those reviews might have been caught by udemy reviews filter system

Regards. 

Hi Rameel,  What i meant was.. I don't know what kind of rating they left me but I saw the messages they left me,  So I couln't work out that the first message I was send the review showed up, and lucky for me it was 5 star,, then there were two more messages yet they never showed up & one messages me say thank you and I gave you 5 stars..  But thank you for replying to me.. cheers Shaun 

Hi @ShaunPoole67. I would advise that you open a Support ticket for this so that our support team can look into it for you: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us

Ericka Núñez
Udemy Community Team

HI Ericka,,  Thank you for your reply..  Oh ok I will put a support ticken in..  I just thought the more reviews I have I would have thought it would help me in sales.  So I had their messages saying how they liked my course and one said she gave me  5 stars, yet it never showed up.  Thank you I will get onto that now.. Cheers Shaun. 

Hi Ericka,, just wanted to let you know I did contact support and they fixed the problem and my reviews are not showing...   Thank you very much for you help.. Kind Regards Shaun.. 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors