Ways to get feedback from fellow instructors?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ways to get feedback from fellow instructors?

Go to solution

Hi,

What is the best way to reach to fellow instructors in the community to get some feedback about the course?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

@Anonymous This forum is for instructors, I don’t see any benefits if post coupons here. I suggest you should target social media or other platforms.

View solution in original post

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous It's against our self-promotion policy to share coupons links on the community to avoid turning the community into a marketing channel. Here are our marketing tips to help drive more traffic to your course such as using your website, social media, blog, etc.

Eliana Cerna

Instructor Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

@Anonymous You could use the community. If you could be more specific what kind of feedback you need. I seen you published your first course congratulations.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I wanted to understand is it within permissible guidelines to post a limited-time free coupon as part of the post on this forum.

Go to solution

@Anonymous This forum is for instructors, I don’t see any benefits if post coupons here. I suggest you should target social media or other platforms.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous It's against our self-promotion policy to share coupons links on the community to avoid turning the community into a marketing channel. Here are our marketing tips to help drive more traffic to your course such as using your website, social media, blog, etc.

Eliana Cerna

Instructor Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors