Welcome Feedback - First Class Intro Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Feedback - First Class Intro Video

Hi everyone,

I would really like to get feedback on my first class I am looking to build on udemy. Have just completed the promo video and welcome feedback as I continue along the building process.

8 Replies

Good one. I would like if you connect the first part of the video with the introduction. What I mean is once the first clip is shown just say that "the clip you just saw was edited in mobile and it took just 10 mins of time and by end of this course you will also be able to do the same".  This is my suggestion.

I agree with the previous comment -- I was a little startled when you switched from the initial scene to the rest of the video and couldn't see the connection.

But, I quickly got interested in what you were saying and showing. Nicely done, very impressive.

My only suggestion would be to vary your voice so the pace and emphasis are not so monotone.

Best of luck with the course,

David 

Nice job!  Clever / fun beginning.  We’ll summarized.

AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I third the very beginning being misaligned with the rest.  That being said I think maybe something less dramatic and long could have the same impact and humor. Overall audio, video, quality and what you will learn is crystal clear!  Oh and bonus for me 2 min is the perfect length for a viewer IMO.  Overall 9/10 I think it was great, might be that your expertise is video making 😉 

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

Thanks for the feedback thus far everyone. Can look at how I can shorten the beginning and still provide the punch and humour I am looking for. 

@AliciaPaz Actually I do film productions. Not sure if I am allowed to share a sample of one of my short films. If I can, will do via a reply.

I think the rule is that we can't link to anything requiring us to pay money or join your email list or group. I'd love to see the kinds of films you do.

Ok well I believe, it should be safe since it is youtube @DavidBookbinder 
This is one of them for the non profit organization I belong to:
Making the Right Choices

Pretty chilling, but nicely done. I think you'll be really helpful to those of us who are completely new at making videos, so it's nice that you're here!

David

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors