What about sales ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What about sales ?

Wjen we talk about sales no metter how you promoted to yuor clients the final results must be more sales , how to do that and what are you stopped to do that ?

5 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Eltimir1989  A great start I believe is to read this excellent post from my Udemy friend @LawrenceMMiller  it is the Milestones and Inspiration area and a great way to have a level headed start to your time here. I see that at this stage you are somewhere in the course creation phase. So whilst sales are appealing the first step is to create an amazing course. Things you can start to do is ensure you create authority maybe through your social media channels and blog - preparing people in advance that you are bringing them a course soon.

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Stories-Inspiration/Instructor-Attitudes-Myths-and-Misconceptions/m-p...

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

I think Sharon meant to send you to this post on marketing: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435#M40

It seems to be a bit hard to find now. I think the problem is that it is in the Instructor's Community, not available to Studio U members. Maybe I should repost it there because it is certainly relevant as one begins their journey on Udemy.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
SharonRamel
Community Champion

@LawrenceMMiller  thanks for rescuing me! Tech..........

Sharon Ramel
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Sharon, I just posted a revised version of the marketing message in Studio U so it is available to pre-instructors. 

Thanks,

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
SharonRamel
Community Champion

Thank you @LawrenceMMiller 

Sharon Ramel
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors