What is the next step

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the next step

Go to solution

Hello 

I have finished my course, when i submited for view, they asked me to send an email for the verification video ....What is the next step ..

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @EkhlasZuhai026 

The next step is- wait for their email. Udemy will send an email. They will notify you about the result of the video review . Once approved by Udemy, you can upload the course and publish it for users to enrol/purchase it from Udemy marketplace.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @EkhlasZuhai026 

The next step is- wait for their email. Udemy will send an email. They will notify you about the result of the video review . Once approved by Udemy, you can upload the course and publish it for users to enrol/purchase it from Udemy marketplace.

Go to solution

Thank you Smiley Happy 

@AnupShukla wrote:

Hi @EkhlasZuhai026 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!