What is the next step

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the next step

Go to solution

Hello 

I have finished my course, when i submited for view, they asked me to send an email for the verification video ....What is the next step ..

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @EkhlasZuhai026 

The next step is- wait for their email. Udemy will send an email. They will notify you about the result of the video review . Once approved by Udemy, you can upload the course and publish it for users to enrol/purchase it from Udemy marketplace.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @EkhlasZuhai026 

The next step is- wait for their email. Udemy will send an email. They will notify you about the result of the video review . Once approved by Udemy, you can upload the course and publish it for users to enrol/purchase it from Udemy marketplace.

Go to solution

Thank you Smiley Happy 

@AnupShukla wrote:

Hi @EkhlasZuhai026 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors