What's the most appropriate role and more than 6 lectures because I have a

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the most appropriate role and more than 6 lectures because I have a

What is the most appropriate role to explain the vidio and more than 6 lectures because I have a lot of videos 

2 Replies

Because the customer service told me that the course is no more than 6 lectures. 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MOHAMEDGAMI590, thank you for your question! I can see that you contacted instructorsupport@udemy.com recently about this and that you were working on a Practice Test Course. The first thing you need to do is decide what type of course you want to create. To help you figure that out, I'm going to explain the basic requirements for each of them:

Course: This is the standard Udemy course, those are structured into learning sections. Each section can contain curriculum items like lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, and assignments. Below are the requirements: 

Practice test courses: help students prepare for certification exams. Practice test courses only include practice tests. Below are the requirements:

• Practice test-only courses must have a minimum of two practice tests in order to be published to the marketplace
  •  A maximum of 6 practice test lectures can be added to practice test-only courses
  • Practice test-only courses do not offer a certificate of completion

If you need to add more than 6 lectures, you will have to create a standard course, to do this, go to your Instructor dashboard and click on ''New course''. You can find all the information and guides you need to create a course here.

I hope that helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors