I have some existing online materials from my teaching that I’d like to use for Udemy courses - I think some of these will not be allowed so I’m looking for advice to avoid problems later down the line.
I use Google forms to guide my students into taking notes from my videos. To allow the students to edit their submission these forms retain details of the Google profile used in their browser - but those details are not shared with the form owner.
1) I’m assuming these forms can be used, is this correct?
2) I’m assuming forms cannot be embedded into courses - but can I include a link to the form, is this correct?
In an end of course summary lesson one of the forms feeds data to a Google data studio report which gives my students a graphical representation of how their confidence in each topic is matched to their test results. To allow students to view their personal data the form collecting data for this report asks for a nickname they can use in a filter on the interactive report
3) I’m assuming that asking for a nick name will be allowed as this does not allow me to establish a communication channel with them, is this correct?
4) Same question as 1 and 2 above really - is it possible to embed these interactive reports and if not am I allowed to include a link to them?
I also have Google data studio report that shows a curated list of youtube videos (not from my channel) for each lesson topic, this includes links to the videos and links to a notes template with a copy of the video transcript and some generic questions.
5) Will links in a data studio report to youtube and the notes templates be allowed?
For each topic I have nine different learning games from an external service, with questions related to the topic. In my existing site these are included as iframe embeds.
6) Will it be possible to embed or link to these games from external services (Classtools.net and Studystack.com)