When will the automatic messages (welcome and course finish) be back?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the automatic messages (welcome and course finish) be back?

Go to solution

Hi Udemy,

as it looks now, the automatic messages are turned off by Udemy due to the high load on their servers.  That´s fine, but how do we know when they will be turned back on?  Will we be notified?

At the moment I am sending welcome messages manually to my students and it would not look very professional if they all of a sudden get 2 welcome messages (one manual and one automatic) because the automatic messages are working again, if you catch my drift...

Thanks!

Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Lili
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy - the welcome and congratulations messages are now reenabled. You can read the full announcement here.

Thanks!

Lili - Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

I also send manual welcome messages at the moment and hope that re-activating automated welcome messages will only take effect for new students who enrolled after re-activation (whenever this will be).

Lili
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy - the welcome and congratulations messages are now reenabled. You can read the full announcement here.

Thanks!

Lili - Community Manager

Go to solution

Thanks alot for your feedback Lili!

Best regards,

Hans

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors