Where the heck is the section to enter course goals?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the heck is the section to enter course goals?

Go to solution

A Udemy course I'm taking for new instructors says to "Fill out your course goals tab on the course dashboard."

But I can't find anything called "Course Goals!" Only a section called "Target your students," then "What will students learn in your course?" and "Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?" and "Who are your target students?"

So where can I enter my course goals? 

Thanks!

Kelly
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Here in your dashboard @Kelly_Fidei 

@Kelly_Fidei wrote:

PS  I can't find anything on the instructor dashboard that matches what they show in the course, like "By the end of the course, the student will be able to..."

BEB11C0B-A660-4550-AE25-766029C688FE.png

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thanks - I do see that section, but do not see any section called "Course goals" as I stated above. Did that perhaps get renamed after the intro course was created?

Kelly

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

PS  I can't find anything on the instructor dashboard that matches what they show in the course, like "By the end of the course, the student will be able to..."

Kelly
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Here in your dashboard @Kelly_Fidei 

@Kelly_Fidei wrote:

BEB11C0B-A660-4550-AE25-766029C688FE.png

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks - I do see that section, but do not see any section called "Course goals" as I stated above. Did that perhaps get renamed after the intro course was created?

Kelly
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors