Where to put contact & facebook links

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to put contact & facebook links

Hey all! I am putting together a chair yoga course and want to provide (a) a link to my website's contact page so students can contact me with any questions regarding the course, and (b) a link to the free Facebook community/group associated with this course. Where is the best place to put these? I thought I might include them as "resources" in my Welcome lecture. I definitely want to insert them early in the course so students can make use of them. Any suggestions? 

2 Replies

You can put you website's link, your email id, fb or any other link in the instructor profile section. 

Hi! @TUlisko 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with philosophical foundations of commercials mindfulness to exchange your profile and thought of it to reflecting on the course by the helps and supports to each other. I think that all things through to awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness by your course to website, social media and your personal email or Instructors email ID with facebook, YouTube and Instagram etc. Thanks!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors