Where to test on a Mac

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to test on a Mac

I expect that at least some of my students will be using a Mac computer to follow the lectures and do the exercises in my Video Memories course. But I do not have access to a Mac, nor do I have the Mac literacy, to know how similar the examples that I demonstrate on a PC render on a Mac.

2 Replies

Hi @Anonymous, that's a great question! I would recommend going to a local library and seeing if they have any Macs you could use. Or maybe a friend has one you can borrow?

You could also go to an Apple store with a thumbdrive and see if it's possible to load up your video and playit there. I'm not sure what the rules are there, so you'd have to reach out to Apple to find out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @JocelynH for your great suggestion. I did happen to ask our librarian awhile ago but no Apples there. I may look for an Apple retailer (if there is such a thing) to see if they have any suggestions. Or maybe I just need to get out more. (grin)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors