Why am I not getting sales

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting sales

Hi there, my first course "Wipeout Job stress Now " is Live from the 16th of July and am yet to see any sales. 

Please do provide your suggestions and feedback to help me get my sale. 

Thank you

lathayamini

2 Replies

I see that you have just joined this platform. It takes some time to get started. It took me a few months to get started properly. Udemy does some of the marketing but you have to market your course too. Also I think 1 hour course is way too short. Even if the content is worth while a lot of students usually dont tend to buy 1 hour courses unless they know the instructor well. I would suggest you to create a course with at least 3-4 hours of content. A lot of students think that they are not getting value for money in just one hour. Also generate discounted coupons and share it with your community to build a base.

I hope this helps!

@LathaYamini wrote:

Hi there, my first course "Wipeout Job stress Now " is Live from the 16th of July and am yet to see any sales. 

Thank you

lathayamini

@LathaYamini wrote:

Thank you

lathayamini

Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors