Why have my courses been banned ??

Go to solution

Why have my courses been banned ??لآ.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MOEmad You need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can verify your account and provide you all the details. 

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Did you "borrow" content from someone? 

Go to solution

No 

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you "borrow" content from someone? 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MOEmad You need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can verify your account and provide you all the details. 

Go to solution

Why was the course banned. I do not see the  answer

@MOEmad wrote:

Why have my courses been banned ??لآ.png

Go to solution

It could be something very simple, like your course image. One of my courses was removed after two years being online, because it had text in the course image. I removed the text and the course went back online. So don't panic, contact support and see what the issue is.

Go to solution

You have violated the guidelines of Udemy One I can see is text on the image. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Go to solution

If that's the case, how did the course ever get approved in the first place?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Text on the image isn't likely to get a course banned. There was almost certainly other violations. 

Go to solution

I was wondering about this as well. I mean should he not got a "strike" before being banned?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

If the violation is egregious enough or if they find multiple violations, they can be sailed right through to ban.

Go to solution

That's the one I can see. There are definitly others as well. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Go to solution

Whatta?!...

It doesn't matter why, they should tell you that, in 2-3 words at least...

If a simple app detects you have text on an image, why it's so hard to send you back a "Text on the image" notice as well?

Go to solution

They have a Trust & Safety team which is completely autocratic, oppressively banned all my courses without any warning. Highly arrogant way of dealing with instructors. I still do not know what had happened or what I did wrong.

Go to solution

Why courses has been banned, the proper information on course image is not given by trust and safety team Miss Ann, 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors