Why my course does not show in udemy search

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my course does not show in udemy search

Go to solution

Salam!

why I could not find my course in search when I look for inside udemy when I am signing out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedShteiwi 

Udemy considers many factors to decide the order in which search results are displayed: 

1. The keywords someone uses to search for courses 

2. The popularity of course

3. The bestselling courses appear on top of the search pages 

4. The duration of courses, the languages in which courses are available, the reviews and ratings of courses - all these can be used as search filters.

You can use these search filters to check. I'm sure you will be able to find your course somewhere in the search results pages. 

To appear somewhere in top, need to take care of keywords as well. Make sure you use the correct keywords in you course landing page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedShteiwi 

Udemy considers many factors to decide the order in which search results are displayed: 

1. The keywords someone uses to search for courses 

2. The popularity of course

3. The bestselling courses appear on top of the search pages 

4. The duration of courses, the languages in which courses are available, the reviews and ratings of courses - all these can be used as search filters.

You can use these search filters to check. I'm sure you will be able to find your course somewhere in the search results pages. 

To appear somewhere in top, need to take care of keywords as well. Make sure you use the correct keywords in you course landing page.

Go to solution

Thanks 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors