appropriate animation programme

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appropriate animation programme

Hi, everyone. I am Reyhana from Azerbaijan. I am working on my first course. I need your advice.  I want to add animated episodes to   my course. But I am a bit confused in choosing appropriate  animation programme. I will be very grateful if you help me with it .

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Reyhana,

I used to use Moho for animation.  Though the program is very powerful, I found it difficult and time consuming to create even simple animations.

Recently I've been playing with CrazyTalk Animator 3.3 (Reallusion is about to release Cartoon Animator 4).  This program is much easier to use to create fast videos.

There are also programs available for doing explainer videos.  Animated white board presentations (Doodly) and explainer video software is less powerful but even easier to use.

So, what kind of animation do you want to add to your videos?

---Brian

Anonymous
Not applicable

P.S. I forgot to mention that the animation I've mentioned is 2D animation.  The same companies offer 3D animation products in the form of Poser and iClone 7.

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!