First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Free versus paid

Hello everyone,Hope all fine & cool Just wanted to take your perspective on free versus paid course, I have created a course and the duration of thar course is 10hours, initially thought of View more

Can I mention my email in the course? Best answer

Hi, I am preparing a new course.Every module ends with something like "if you have any question, please write it down here or send us an email at abc@abc.com" it is allowed? I know udemy has its own View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

video orientation Best answer

Hello everyone, I'm in the middle of creating my first kids art course on Udemy. Some of my videos are filmed in landscape and others in portait. Is this ok?Looking forward to hearing from you on View more

Behavioral Health & Symptom Awareness

Hello Udemy Family I'm new to the platform and I decided to introduce my Busy Brain Foundation to the platform as well, Busy Brain Foundation is a Foundation that deals with Mental Illiness from a View more

Tax issues

I am an online medical instructor and lives outside USA . Do I have to fill taxes form ? Why ?What are the requirements to fill it ?How to define a specific percentage for tax ? What is the criteria View more

How can I sell more courses. Best answer

Hello Udemy community, I have published my first course on Udemy. It would be very nice if the experts here can help me to sell more and more courses and earn some good amount of money. View more

Fusion 360

مرحباً أخوتي أخواتي يسرني أن أقدم لكم مقدمتي أسمي عباس من سورية مصمم في برنامج كاد وأيضاً درست حماية الشبكات وبناء المواقع التجارية ومواقع أنترنت وبرمجة التطبيقات الخ..وبناء على ذلك أتمنا من الجميع View more

Introduction

Hi everyone.Iam overjoyed to be a member of this community. I have really learnt a lot since joining this community. I'm doing a course in biotechnology. I am a new member in this community. I just View more

Two people using one account Best answer

My business partner and I are planning an ambitious set of courses, but we're wondering how to publish under our "company" name rather than one or the other of our individual accounts. We'd both like View more

Diploma

Hello! I am new to udemy, and I have a question: How do you proceed with the course diploma? View more

From 4k to 720p

I have my 5k mac, and my course is 2 hours of screencasting in 4k.I found out here on Udemy video should be 720p.So when I downscale my video in Final cut pro from 4k to 720p i have lost all of my View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

New Instructor Advice

Hi! I'm a new instructor and my course just got launched on Udemy. I will like to get advice on how to succeed as an instructor on Udemy, and increase sales for my course. Thanks! View more

How to get paid by students

Hello pals. My name is Nancy Ada. I'm from Nigeria and i'm new here. I want to find out the payment options for me in Nigeria as well as how to market my first course. View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Need help

Hello there, I have a course to post here in "Mega" app, I don't know how to post it here on Udemy, please help me.Thank you,Deep Shah View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

New to Udemy Best answer

Hello everyone,Greetings for the day.I hope everyone is doing fine during the days of Covid 19.I am new here. So it would be very thankful to all of you if you help me with little suggestions.Thank View more

Yoga

Beflexible with BeflexFIND THE INNER YOUFrom this channel,we will upload Yoga videos and videos about Health and Fitness.The main goal os to influence Yoga to the world so our main focus will be on View more

Course Image - examples

Hi all, I see I can create a course image. It is unclear to me how and where this shows up in your class. Can anyone share any good examples? Also what tools do people use to create a course image? View more

I am word press developer.

I am word press developer, creating word press classes... i am very exited to creating my classes with many more useful topics..Thank you View more

New account verification Best answer

Salm I just wanted to know what are the main points in the video to be approved as I have created a new course that is related to Holy book Quran View more

Edit and manage course content Best answer

I have my first course published on udemy which is a free course. Now if I want to edit or modify or update any content can I do it using phone? Or do I need to use laptop? Earlier I could check my View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Problems in uploading last videos

I’m preparing my first course and now I was trying to upload the videos. All worked for more than 40 videos, but I can’t upload any more videos. An email arrives announcing the correct upload of the View more

Y

Hello, am new here, any advice on how to get students for my course. View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!