First-time Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a Conversation

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

New course creator looking for a better life Best answer

Hi guys,I am Tim from Melbourne Australia.I am a fully qualified chef and have been cooking for over 10 years.I am getting things organised to offer my very first Udemy course on the subject!Great to View more

User avatar by Level 2posted by on

How to upload my own .VTT file fast Best answer

Hello, Please help me to upload my own .vtt file. Udemy has generated the captions and I am much happy about that. Parts of it do not match with what I say in videos.So is there a way to upload my View more

User avatar by Level 3posted by on

Hi! First time creator Vikram here!

Hi!So happy to be a part of the teacher community here on udemy. Fellow instructors, I am Vikram, an entrepreneur and content creator from India. I have shared my first course (made a good course + View more

Is this way of creating a course good? Best answer

Hi there,I am creating my first course in Udemy. It is an I&T course where I am teaching how to use a business intelligence tool. I have spent more that one and half month creating pdf files as View more

User avatar by Level 2posted by on

piano lessons

Its my first time to create a caurse,i want to know is it possible to instruct students on live chart if someone want to do so ? View more

User avatar by Level 1posted by on

Verification Process

Hello team, Today I sent a mail for verifying my credentials as instructor. However, instead of video attachment, I provided a link to the video on Google Drive because attachment size was not View more

User avatar by Anonymousposted by on

The Bumpy Road of Course Creation

Goals achieved.jpg

Hello everyone, Whatever your goals are either in creating online courses or in life generally please give yourself an easier time. There are few people who get from A-B without a little bump in the View more

New To The Group! Best answer

Hey, there I want to upload Real Estate courses, and I am debating on whether making a video or animated video would be more beneficial. I have no issues making a video, recording, editing and so View more

W8 -BEN

Hi AllI'm trying to get my first course published, but Payoneer are asking wich Article and Paragraph I should fall underCould anyoNe adivise me as to which Article and Paragraph relate to a UK View more

Short Course Free to gain students? Best answer

Is there a space for very short courses? Like, 10 to 20 minutes total? My idea is to give them away free so I can target the students later on to expand on the courses. For example, I can do a 10 View more

Receiving difficulty

Hey instructors.Im new here.Im receiving a bit difficulty about udemy.I am not able how to get in touch with students?Please help me out View more

common mistakes

Hi, I have a question. I published my first course about screenwriting, but was not Succeeded. Now I want to create a new course in painting. What were my common mistakes of the previous course to View more

How to upload my course

Hello ...I’m good in biology subject and wanted to post video relating to my subject....what is the procedure for that...can anyone help me...wanted to become a online tutor View more

No course - no rating

Hello friends I have one course and it is very bad video and sound quality so I recieved bad rating because of it. Now I have quality camera and I want to recreate that course. I wand to unpublish View more

What is a good number for enrollments? Best answer

Hello everyone, I have published my first course few days ago and during the first five days, 5 students have enrolled in the course. without any marketing or free coupons. I don't know if that View more

Audio recording for my course

Hi AllI would like some help with the audio recording for my course. I have recorded via my iPhone voice memo which I downloaded onto my PC. I would like help with downloading from iTunes voice memo View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!