First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Mental Health professioner

Hi I am new at this platform, I am a Mental Health and Rehab psychologist at Pakistan. I needs your help and guidence to start work on this platform. Regards View more

Unable to upload video

I am facing problem in uploading videos of my course on which I am currently working on...can any one guide or help me ??Thanks View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Video in Queue from MAY 16

Hi, My test video is in queue for review from May 16 2020. I read and understand the posts about the load on video reviews at the moment, however, what is the best way to get a feedback on it. Thanks View more

Re: Student asking for software

Dear Instructors, I have a query regarding a student asking me for software. I would like to know a general way to tackle such students since I saw it is not legal to promote the other party software View more

Submitting a verification video Best answer

Hello guys, this is my first course at udemy, I've submitted my verification video and I am waiting for response.I want just to know how long it will take to reply me, and how long it will take to View more

Brand new

Hello, I am Nicole but I go by the Urban Cash Coach I created my very first course. Its super short only 30 minutes long. It's in review right now. I am trying to get acclimated. I normally do View more

why can't I publish a section?

Hi, I got to upload the lessons until section 13, but from 14 and later, although I receive by email that the lesson is ready, it is not published to me, why? Is there a time limit? View more

Alternate identity verification

Hi,I am a first time course instructor from India and I could not clear the identity verificatiion process, so I opted for an alternate verification process....which clearly states a time period 30 View more

Number of lectures per section Best answer

I've actually already got a couple of courses published but have hit a dilema. Can I have just one lecture in a section? The current course I'm working on has a section on background research for View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by Anonymous on

Revenue generated via free coupons

Hi everyone, I'm yet to publish the first course. I was wondering if the instructors receive any revenue if they use the free coupons(3 day unlimited/30 day limited). Searched online but didn't find View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors