First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Tax

There is a tax on my sales of 24%, can I dispose of it legally? I'm from Iraq thank you View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

ID Verification

I was disappointed to have failed the ID Verification process for my first course submission, then to receive a message telling me my account will be deleted week if unable to provide alternative ID. View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Unable to Sell at my List Price Best answer

Fresh off the boat, 2 months into my program promotion, I am seeing that I am unable to ever sell my course at the price I have listed while enrolled in Udemy's promotions programs. Even if I use my View more

landing page questions

I published my first course (yeah me) but now I am fine tuning the course landing page first I need to change the category of my course but it wont let me do that Second, I updated the requirements View more

Problem with Video Aspect Ratio

Hi All,I had uploaded a test video.I have received a feedback which said: "The video settings are good, although, when I watched the video, I noticed black bars on both sides throughout the video. We View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

My Introduction to Udemy Community

Hello I am Abhilasha Prashar. Teaching professional with overall 18+ years of experience of which last 16 years have been in the field of Economics teaching. I am a certified teacher and a qualified View more

My introduction to udemy

Hii everyone this is babli kumari.now I am a student of computer science and engineering from 1st year.. Experience of teaching- 1 year..I taught mathematics well from class 1to 1st year of b.tech View more

How to find the right title

Hello 🙂 I'm new to this platform and I'm constructing a course around physical health and balanced posture and am wondering how to find the right title to come with the course, so that people feel View more

caption

hi guys,i have submitted my cource befour 24 hours, and now i was correcting the caption but while correcting the caption i am not able to get sound.anyone can tell why?thank View more

Ney üflemek ister misiniz? Best answer

Merhaba... Henüz çok yeniyim. Çok tecrübesiz bir eğitmenim. Toplulukta işler nasıl yürüyor onu da bilmiyorum. Ney Eğitimi vermek istiyorum. Henüz 2 video çektim. Ve 3 video daha çekmem gerekiyor. View more

Images in the Course Project

Hi I am building a programming training course, where there are several projects I will be adding to my course, for students to get an understanding of the building process. My question is that the View more

Basic of programming In c++

In this course I will upload basic of programming and how can one write effective code using c++..Basically prime focus will be on ifif-else statements switch case loops and functions. There will be View more

Payment account enroll issue

Hi, I am new instructor.I am from India.I have created new PayPal account to enroll udemy.But,when I am connecting via PayPal,I can't receive any pending status.How can I add my account in View more

Hi Im new here

Hello everybody Im self-coach 21 and I am a new comer toward this app and how everything worksout. Hopefully I'll get to meet new people and show my knowledge to the world. View more

re-verification process

I have summited my re-verification mail on 22 may 2020. There is no response from udemy beside this mail"##- Please type your reply above this line -##This is an automatic follow-up message to View more

REVENUE CALCULATION Best answer

Hi,I just launched my first course on the 1st of April 2020. I'm so excited I came under the "hot and new' badge. While I have a few coupons sales and free promotions, I noticed that most of my View more

Instructor verification Best answer

Hi! Yesterday I've sent my verification text and video, but I've not received any mail regarding confirmation of udemy udemy recieving it , just wanted to ask if you've received it? View more

Referencing External Sources

Hello! I'm developing a course and I would like to reference external websites, research and other materials. For example articles from HBR, NYT, academic PDFs found through Google Scholar. Videos View more

IELTS instructor

Hi! This is quite an amazing stage to work. I have been so glad to work as an instructor on this platform. With overall experience of 15 years of training students for IELTS and English improvement, View more

Forex

How about Uploading Forex Overdose Course! View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors