First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Physics Best answer

I like to teach what I know. But i feel shy. I don't like to take video lectures. Just I want to teach from softwares with screen recording. Is this good for my new course? View more

Regarding Images Best answer

Can I use scanned images from books/internet in my powerpoint presentation notes?(I can edit it a little bit in Microsoft paint) View more

Course verifification

After failing the automatic I did the process of sending an email and video for manual verification. Got a reply saying: "Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, as it appears that your course has View more

Deciding on Content

Hi Course Creators - I have a long history of creating Instructor Lead and Virtual Classes, but I have always employed the ADDIE model for instructional design. The first step being to Analyze your View more

NIFTY

Opinion please, Whether the lecture on Strategies on NIFTY trading will get the hit?? View more

Cannot create a coding exercise.

Hello, I am trying to create a coding exercise and I keep getting this warning when I press the "preview" button in the top right corner. It says thet I should make sure this happens: Your Solution View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Hi

Hi , ibcreated a course on mathematics differentiation , when students will watch and when I will start earning. View more

Verification video not accepted

i have ulpoaded all videos and lectures but still udemy reply me that your course is incompletetell what can i do i have 33 lectures and total time is 5h 54minplease guide my how i can resolve this View more

Course Pricing

Greetings,I just want to ask about how to skip "Pricing" category in my new upcoming course editing. Especially, if I am planning to set it for free?Thanks in advance. View more

Time Scales Best answer

Hello Instructors!I'm just about ready to launch my first course, the only thing I'm waiting for is is my course logo/image, generated by the Udemy team. I realise that things are very busy at the View more

My first course

Hi I am launching my first course. I need best app for presentation for teaching. Anyone can suggest?Thank you. View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Course keywords

Hello everyone,Is there a way to add keywords for the course so that a student would reach from google through it for example? like adding synonyms for the title or alternative terms. And what other View more

Validity setting

How I can set my different validity for different courses? I wish to allow my students to watch my courses for the different time duration. Is it possible? Suppose there will be one course for a View more

My course is IN REVIEW after getting approval

Hi,Strangly my course was approved and again resubmitted to IN REVIEW process. I received this message*************Hi Laxmi Kant,Congratulations! Your course Complete Data Visualization in View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Nervous Best answer

It's my first course.....feeling quite nervous about it!Will people buy me stuff..that's the one thing that always comes in my mind during the makings.Good suggestions are needed! View more

Slideshow Course

HiI am preparing the material of my first course; it would be 90% slideshow course… I really don’t have previous experience. Please advise me regarding the following: - How to make my slideshows? Is View more

My introduction

Hello dear students myself Dr. Varun Maru I am a assistant professor and instructor of POLITICAL SCIENCE and international relations and studies subject I am PhD holder and holder of b.ed. training View more

Which course should I choose? Best answer

Good morning, I'm New to Udemy and I need your help in choosing a course.I have skills like Ms-Office, Web-designing, CorelDraw and PhotoShop, but I'm confused. I can't decide what should I teach on View more

my first course

hi sir . how i can price my first video.i have sent test video in tools .but there is no use of it.anybody didn't responsed.And again how can i price my first video View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors